Like it or not, we all have stuff to be carried around, but we do have a choice in how to transport it. Fixsolve created Nash to not only carry your possessions from point A to point B, but to do it in a way that would give the user confidence and peace of mind.
The design approach of the Nash backpack for the modern nomad is a very conscious one in the choices of highly functional materials and thorough design details. All of this function comes packaged in a streamlined, unencumbered design to carry all of your necessities whether it’s for work or adventure.
Fixsolve sourced the best quality materials and thought of every design detail for the commuter and explorer who navigate the city or the wilderness all without sacrificing comfort.
Listed are five design elements of the Nash Backpack made for the Modern Nomad:
1. Copious Compartments - There is room for it all with dedicated compartments for the most fragile contents: a 15” laptop (some 17” laptops), 11” tablet, document folder, DSLR camera, 2 mid-size DSLR lenses, 3 books, a notebook, sweater or jacket, set of keys, wallet, mobile phone, and finally, a passport.
2. EcoMade Polyester Outer by CORDURA® - Cordura set the standard for manufacturing durable fabrics. The fabric used on Nash is Cordura Eco Fabric which is made of at least 40% recycled Polyester (Plastic Bottles) which significantly lowers the carbon footprint of the manufacturing process making it more environmentally friendly. These fabrics are guaranteed abrasion and tear resistant as well as water-repellent. It’s ready for adventure.
3. Water-Resistant YKK®Zippers - YKK is widely known for its high-quality zippers. Somewhat oversized zippers were chosen to ensure that they will last the lifetime of the backpack. The outer closure and the dedicated laptop compartment have water-resistant zippers to ensure that electronic devices inside will be safe from water damage (this varies by scenario), and all of the zipper pullers are black oxide coated for corrosion resistance. The Nash backpack was designed to survive the abuse of the regular power user, thus making this backpack the dependable choice for urban nomads and weekend outdoor fanatics.
4. Heavy-duty plastic hardware from DURAFLEX® - Duraflex hardware is used for the buckles, drawstring and strap adjusters because they manufacture quality plastic and metal hardware. Acetal was the chosen material for the hardware to improve abrasion and chemical resistance. It’s immediately noticeable that they are heftier than the ones normally found in backpacks of major manufacturers. The hardware feels solid and again, added to Nash for durability.
5. Strong Webbing & Drawstrings - The seatbelt style webbing straps have a higher breaking strength than regular nylon webbing. It is smoother to adjust and has a premium appearance. 550 Paracord Drawstring is a parachute cord widely used by the military, outdoors people and survivalists. It was named 550 because its breaking strength is 550 pounds. This is what is used as the drawstring and zipper puller accent on the Nash backpack.
With the Nash backpack, the wearer can commute to work and explore the world with confidence and peace of mind knowing every detail has been considered for durability, function and conscious design. Shop the Nash for all of your adventures.